If you’re not familiar with us yet, ClassTag is the only app that transforms how you connect with parents, saves time on communication and brings in free supplies for your class.
We’re on a mission to help teachers get the support they need! And it turns out that a lot of family-friendly brands and education suppliers want to support teachers too.
Well, as of Monday, August 6th, they are able to do so through ClassTag as classroom supporters.
Here’s how it works:
- You use ClassTag for parent communication
- You accumulate “ClassTag Coins” as you engage parents through ClassTag
- You then redeem your ClassTag Coins for free supplies and resources for your class from the ClassTag rewards
Partners have donated $3 million worth of free or discounted classroom supplies, teacher tech, and exclusive offers just in time for back-to-school.
Any teacher can enjoy the rewards by using ClassTag for their parent communication.
However, teachers can also get 150 bonus ClassTag Coins per teacher they refer to ClassTag.
The ClassTag Rewards Program is, therefore, a great opportunity for teachers with an audience on social media to help other teachers get the support they need, earn free classroom supplies and unlock exclusive offers on teaching tools or software!
To take advantage of the program, all you have to do is:
- Sign up for ClassTag (totally free)
- Share your unique referral link with your audience on any platform or by email
- [Optional step] – Watch coins roll in 🙂
- Redeem your ClassTag Coins for your favorite offers within ClassTag!
We’ve made some sample posts that make it simple for you to share ClassTag with your audience when you’re not logged in to ClassTag, so make sure you bookmark this page so that you can come back to it!
Use these posts + your unique referral link available inside the ClassTag app to share with your fans:
[Click to Tweet]
Instagram post image + caption
Facebook image + caption